The first time you access the website: https://www.see-critical.com/, a banner at the bottom of the page informs you that data relating to your browsing will be recorded on specific files called “cookies” or connection files.
In order to better inform you about their role, the constraints linked to their acceptance or refusal and the steps to be taken to block their installation on your computer, SEE presents its cookie management policy.
1° The role of cookies or connection files
Cookies allow us to collect information about your consultation of the website (https://www.see-critical.com/) in order to adjust and direct your navigation as well as possible. Managed by the browser, the connection files make it possible to determine precisely the services and information you are looking for from the sections and pages you consult.
For optimal use of the website and its services, different types of cookies are used depending on their purpose:
– session cookies are mainly installed on merchant sites to save certain data entered upstream throughout the navigation sequence,
– functional cookies take into account navigation preferences (language, screen resolution, etc.), or manage information entered during previous browsing sessions (connection identifiers, subscribed services, data entered, etc.),
– Analytical cookies make it possible to count Internet users while analysing their behaviour during their visit to the website in order to generate statistics on visits,
– third party cookies are placed on the Internet user’s browser by advertising agencies or partners of the website, as well as by social networks and video platforms linked to the said website,
– the data collected by the connection files do not allow you to be identified in a nominative way, they are only used for the good functioning of the website and are never communicated by SEE to other structures.
2° Cookies present on the SEE.com website
Depending on their nature and the type of data they collect, the cookies used on the https://www.see-critical.com/ website require your consent for their use or, on the contrary, are exempted from it.
2.1° Functional cookies
The French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) recommends dispensing with the collection of consent for cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website or whose sole purpose is to facilitate communication by electronic means.
This mainly concerns session identifier cookies, session cookies for multimedia players, authentication cookies, session cookies for load balancing or created as well as cookies for personalizing your user interface.
2.2° Tracking cookies
According to the legislation in force, as confirmed by the RGPD, all cookies allowing targeting or profiling require, before they are sent to your browser: the collection of your consent, the possibility of opposing their use, the information that continuing browsing is tantamount to agreeing to the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
This concerns both audience measurement cookies (Analytics) and cookies for sharing on social networks (Facebook…), these cookies are therefore subject to the privacy policies of the publishers of these software applications.
2.2.1° Audience measurement cookies
The Google Analytics cookies enable the compilation of statistics on the use of the website: https://www.see-critical.com/.
They have been set up to collect data making it optional to obtain your consent:
– the cookies deposited are only used for the production of anonymous statistics, the IP address allowing to geolocate you is not more precise than the scale of the city, concretely the last two bytes of the IP address are deleted,
– Cookies allowing the establishment of your traceability as well as your IP addresses are not kept beyond 13 months from the first visit.
2.2.2° Data sharing cookies
Cookies for sharing on social networks (Facebook…) are issued and managed by application editors. Subject to your consent, these cookies make it possible to easily share content published on the website: https://www.see-critical.com/ by means of dedicated application buttons.
The privacy policies of social networks are available on the following pages:
– Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/fr/privacy-policy
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
2.2.3° Cookies from video platforms
Cookies related to the viewing of videos on YouTube are issued and managed by the editor of the video platform. Subject to your consent, these cookies are sent to the user’s browser when playing videos published on the website: https://www.see-critical.com/ and hosted on the platform.
3° Acceptance or refusal of cookies
You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when cookies are going to be sent, giving you the possibility of accepting or refusing them. Depending on the browser used, the configuration of cookie management (acceptance or refusal) differs.
Find below the addresses of the dedicated pages for each of the main browsers:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note: The refusal of cookies may prevent the personalization of your navigation on the website: https://www.dpi-emballages.fr, it is therefore important that you configure your browser with full knowledge of the facts.
To learn more about SEE‘ privacy-policy.