1° The collection of personal data
It is entirely possible to browse the https://www.see-critical.com/ website without disclosing your personal information to the website publisher, with the limits that this imposes on access to some of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (first and last name, company name, position in the company, e-mail address, professional telephone line number, etc.) to SEE is an obligation if you wish to receive a quote, make contact or submit an unsolicited application.
2° Securing personal data
SEE implements a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information :
– use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
– Analytical cookies make it possible to count Internet users while analysing their behaviour during their visit to the website in order to generate statistics on visits,
– using computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
– restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform a specific job (order preparation, invoicing, after-sales service).
3° The processing of personal data
SEE has a very strict policy for the treatment of personal data, which consists in never giving, lending, renting or reselling them to third party organisations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the https://www.see-critical.com/ website is carried out directly by members of the SEE team authorised for this purpose.
You therefore accept the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact and account creation/management forms and in the paragraph below so that we can better understand your needs in terms of products and services.
4° The purposes of data processing
SEE carries out manual or automated processing of your personal data for specific purposes:
– The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact, quote request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
– The data collected during the playback of videos posted on specialized platforms are necessary to be able to access these third party sites and execute requests.
– The data collected when using social network access buttons is necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third party sites.
5° The collection of consent to the collection of data
For all types of personal data collection via its Internet site, SEE uses devices that allow us to receive your explicit consent:
– for the acceptance of data collection when filling in contact forms,
– for accepting cookies when displaying the warning banner
SEE saves the collections of consent to the collection of personal data in order to be able to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on request.
6° The length of time personal data are kept
The length of time we keep your personal data varies depending on the nature of the data and the technology used to collect it:
– for all your personal data collected by cookies, the retention period is a maximum of 13 months,
– for all your data collected by a form, the storage period cannot exceed 36 months.
7° The transfer of personal data
SEE does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether inside or outside the European Union.
8° Authorised service providers
SEE uses the services of authorised service providers to facilitate the processing of the personal data you use on the website.
9° The exercise of the rights of Internet users
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you benefit from a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the website publisher directly:
– by post: SEE– 46-48 chemin de la bruyère – 69570 – Dardilly – FRANCE
– by telephone: + (33) 4 75 31 84 60
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1° The right of access to data
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you can at any time make a written request for communication of your personal data.
To do so, you can use the mail template created by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.2° The right to rectify data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to yourself or a deceased relative.
To do so, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3° The right of opposition on legitimate grounds
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
– opposition to the use of data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
– opposition based on legitimate grounds.
To do so, you can use the model letter drafted by the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° The right to data portability
Within the legislative framework defined by the DPMR, you may at any time request to retrieve your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for re-use.
To do so, you can use the mail model proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° The right to delete data
Legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been recorded on the SEE website.
To do so, you can use the mail template proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet.
9.6° The processing of your requests
SEE undertakes to respond to your requests relating to personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt thereof.
SEE reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data that is characterised either by manifestly malicious intent or by a repetitive and abusive nature.
9.7° The person responsible for personal data
Mr Frédéric PARRIER
Telephone : + (33) 4 75 31 84 60